About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Former Colerain Player Is the NCAA Leader

When Kent State visits Miami Saturday afternoon, the will feature the current NCAA interception leader.

Brian Lainhart, who played at Colerain High School, has 15 interceptions.  He is the all-time career leader for the Golden Flashes.  The senior is looking for his first pick of the season against the Redhawks.

Kent State will also bring Lainhart's High School teammate, linebacker Cobriani Mixon, who is the team's leading tackler.

Lainhart was a member of Colerain's 2004 state champion team but was injured much of the season.  He led the Cardinals secondary during his senior season in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment