About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cincinnati Jumps in Front of Oklahoma 3-0

DJ Woods 25 yard punt return and the first career catch by freshman Anthony McClung set up Jacob Rogers field goal with 10:35 left in the first quarter.

The Bearcats defense stopped the Sooners on five plays following the opening kickoff.

Woods return brought much joy to special team coordinator, Kerry Coombs, who was seen leaping with joy on the sidelines.

Cincinnati had a first and goal inside the five but settled for the field goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment