About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

You Can't Make This Up

Devin Mesoraco did it again.  In his Louisville debut Mesoraco hit a walkoff grand slam.

In his first at bat tonight, he repeated the feat.  He blasted a 430 ft drive to left for grand slams in two consecutive at bats.

Even more amazing, 8-year old Jeffrey Robinson called the shot sitting next to his father in the Bats pressbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment