About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lakota East Wins State Championship Over Perrysburg 6-2


Lakota East Celebrates (Click to Go to Lakota East site)
 Lakata East captured its first state Division I baseball championship with a 6-2 win over Perrysburg at Huntington Park in Columbus.

Winning pitcher Evan Hills had a shutout after six innings.  Perrysburg, who scored three runs in the bottom of the seventh inning on Thursday to defeat Willoughby South, did not go down quietly.

Congratulations to Coach Ray Hamilton and his Thunderhawks.

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment