About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer and a member of the Baseball Writers Association of America. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992.I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble.I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Hunter Greene’s Next Start In 2028

 https://gofund.me/b67c71781

Dateline: Cincinnati 


Hunter Greene the Reds 27-year old number one pick in the 2017 in draft will have “Tommy John” surgery in Los Angeles performed by Dr. Neal EllAtrache.

The recovery time is typically 18 months, which puts him in line to compete in spring training 2018.

 Greene is signed through the 2028 season with a team option for 2029.

It will be the second “TJ” surgery for Greene. He had one in 2018 that kept him out until 2021.

He broke in with the Reds in 2022. 

Greene has 96 big league starts with a 27-31 record and 3.82 ERA. 

He was only able to make five start this season. He is 2-2 with a 6.83 ERA.


No comments:

Post a Comment