About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, May 22, 2023

Reds Injury Updates

 

David Bell gave the media an update.

Connor Overton is having surgery tomorrow. It is more exploratory surgery, more to come after the surgery.  He got out to a certain distance of throwing and it wasn't responding.

Joey Votto is hitting live BP as realistic as we could make it without using one of our pitchers.  I wanted him to get through that. We agreed to catch up later.

TJ Friedl hit on the field.  I will talk to him later. It was a big step to get through that. 

Friedl has been out with a strained lat.




No comments:

Post a Comment