About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Xavier’s Perfect Season Marred By Covid Shutdown

 

 


The Xavier Musketeers announced that the basketball program has been suspended.  One of their tier one members has tested positive for Covid-19.

A tier one member is part of the rebelling party which exposed them to a high number of people.

Xavier was scheduled to open its Big East schedule on Saturday against Providence.  They were to host Seton Hall on Tuesday. Both games have been postponed 

The Musketeers completed the non conference portion of its schedule with a 7-0 record, including a 99-77 win over Oklahoma at the Cintas Center on Wednesday night.







No comments:

Post a Comment