About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Rookie Davis Optioned To Louisville






The Reds this morning optioned Rookie Davis to Triple A Louisville.

Davis made five starts for the Reds.  He was 1-2 with a 7.58 ERA in five starts, totaling  19 innings an average of less than four per start.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Davis started Monday against the New York Yankees and allowed four earned runs in 4 1/3 innings.

The Reds will announce a corresponding move before the Thursday night game in San Francisco.  Davis turn would have come up on Saturday but the Reds have a day off on Monday.  The Reds have a day off today and another on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment