About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tony Cingrani To The Disabled List







After the 2-1 loss to the Baltimore Orioles the Reds placed Tony Cingrani on the 10-day disabled list with a strained oblique.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
"He felt it the other day," Bryan Price said.  "He didn't think it was anything but he made it known to the training staff today.  We got Dr. Kremchek involved.  There is a chance he could be back at the end of the 10 days, but we've seen these things last four to eight weeks. We'll just give him time off to see."

The Reds will announce a corresponding move on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment