About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Reds' Right-hander Homer Bailey Had Arthroscopic Surgery On Wednesday






Reds' right-handed pitcher Homer Bailey had arthroscopic surgery to remove bone spurs from his right elbow by Dr. David Altchek in New York.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Bailey, who made just eight starts (6 in 2016), will restart a  throwing program in 4-6 weeks and will likely start the 2017 season on the disabled list. The UCL and flexor mass in his elbow appeared to be healthybut the decision was made to remove the bone spurs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment