About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Josh Tomlin Explains Cleveland Indians World Series Mindset







Team attitude in March foreshadows the Cleveland Indians mindset that propelled them into the 2016 World Series.


http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/gametracker/recap/MLB_20160329_SEA@CLE

Tomlin was asked his preference for starting or working out of the bullpen on March 28.  The attitude explains why the team is playing in its first World Series since 1997.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Indians: The team will decide on Wednesday whether Tomlin will work out of the bullpen in favor of Cody Anderson or start.

''I'm hoping for the best 25 guys,'' Tomlin said. ''We need to put personal preferences aside. You do whatever you can to help your team win games. The goal should be to try to win the World Series, not I'd rather start, I'd rather be in the bullpen. Just get the ball whenever you get the ball and try to compete and win.''

No comments:

Post a Comment