About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Raisel Iglasias Activated For Game At Texas





Raisel Iglesias has recovered from shoulder impingemant and reactivated from the 15-day disabled list.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Blake Wood was placed on the three-day paternity list.

Iglesias last pitched against the New York Mets on April 25 when he left after giving up eight hits and three earned runs in five innings.

The Reds plan to pitch Iglesias out of the bullpen for the rest of the season.  Iglesias pitched three games in his rehab assignement with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.  He gave up no runs in five innings, allowing three hits and a walk, while striking out five.


No comments:

Post a Comment