About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Devin Mesoraco to the DL Parra Re-instated






The Reds put ailing catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to Thursday with an impingement in his hip.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Mesoraco has unable to catch since April 12.  The 26-year was reduced to pinch hitting and DH since then.

The catcher was improving but an effort to get him ready to field his position back fired last week.


Order Amazon at right

Left-handed pitcher Manny Parra, who was on the disabled list with neck pain, was re-instated.

"He had two good outings," Bryan Price said. "We need to get him back to the way he was throwing in 2013."


http://pro-ball.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment