About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Devin Mesoraco Out Of Unusual Lineup Against Padres



http://donatelifeohio.org/



Devin Mesoraco left the game with the Los Angeles Angels on Sunday with a cramp in his left quad.

"It is not a long-term setback," Bryan Price said.  "He is day-to-day."

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Mesoraco was not experiencing any pain and will follow his spring training off-day routine.

"I'm going to do everything. It will just be a couple days. I'll be fine," Mesoraco said.  "If it were the regular season I might get a day off, I might not, but I want to play today."

The Reds are sending all of its starters out to play San Diego with the exception of Mesoraco.

Order Amazon at right


The batting order is a little different.

Phillips
Frazier
Votto
Byrd
Bruce
Pena
Hamilton
Cozart
DeSclafani

"The lineup is ever evolving," Price said. "Hitting Billy down in our lineup is another option for us. We are trying to find a way in which we're most productive. I've hit Phillips, Frazier, Byrd all over the lineup all spring."

No comments:

Post a Comment