About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred Asked About Rose Reinstatement


http://donatelifeohio.org/




Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred met with the Cleveland Indian press core and Paul Hoynes from the Cleveland Plain Dealer asked about Pete Rose's reinstatement petition.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The commissioner had nothing to say about it, and refrained from comment.

He also asked Indians manager Terry Francona, who had plenty to say.
Book From Amazon at right

"I hope so (Rose gets reinstated). I hope that gets figured out. I have no ability to not be biased. I know that.  Because I'm not the commissioner, its easy to say something as it effects baseball.  I spent one year as a teammate. One year he was my manager. I saw how much he cares about the game. Baseball is everything to him. I just hope it works out. I'm not smart enough to know what's right and what's wrong. I just know firsthand how much he cares about the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment