About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Bubba Watson Knows Baseball




http://donatelifeohio.org/




Bubba Watson 
Bubba Watson, a two-time Masters championship on the Professional Golf Association tour, bought the Reds Double A Pensacola franchise.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Watson was born in Pensacola and has been a fan of the Blue Wahoos of the Southern League

"Ever since I went to my first Blue Wahoos game I have been a big fan of the team. I love the atmosphere, it’s such a great place to go with friends and family. I wish Pensacola had a team like this when I was growing up. There's something special about pulling for the hometown team. It's great that Quint and Rishy were willing to let me be a part of it. I look forward to a long and exciting partnership with them. I just hope Quint doesn’t get tired of my crazy ideas because I have been known to have a few. One thing I know for sure is that you won't see me out there in a uniform playing. I already asked, and they said I can't do that even if I own part of the team,” said Watson.

Watson was born in Pensacola and raised in nearby Bagdad, Florida.  He attended Faulkner State Community College and the University of Georgia, where he helped the Bulldogs win the 2000 NCAA championship.



No comments:

Post a Comment