About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tony Cingrani Goes To Bullpen - Mat Latos Returns

http://donatelifeohio.org/



The answer to the question of Tony Cingrani's landing spot when the long awaited activation of Mat Latos, has been answered.

Tony Cingrani will remain on the Reds' 25-man roster and work from the bullpen as the team's third left-hander.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com
Sean Marshall was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left shoulder.

Latos out until now after operations on his elbow and his knee, will make his first start of the season Saturday night against the National League Central Division leaders, the Milwaukee Brewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment