About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Aroldis Chapman Successful Rehab Stint







Aroldis Chapman gets closer to his return with a perfect inning for the Dayton Dragons.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Chapman struck out two batters in an 18-pitch inning against the Lansing Lugnuts.  He will make one or two more appearances before he is cleared to pitch for the Reds.

The Dragons scoreboard has just two digits on its radar guy section.  Reports say that two pitches registered 00 and one 01.

Chapman Finishes Rehab Assignment courtesy of Jamie Ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment