About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mat Latos MRI Results In Shutdown







Mat Latos will not throw for 10-12 days.

The layoff will push back his return for another month while he ramps up his pitch count to return to action.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The MRI revealed, "a strained flexor mass" in his right forearm.

"I don't know if it's called a strain or a sprain, but there is more time off to let it simmer down," Bryan Price said. "He will work hard on staying in shape and doing all the other things he's capable of doing. It is a setback. His timetable will be pushed back fairly significantly."

The injury is different from Jonathan Broxton's in that surgery is not required.



No comments:

Post a Comment