About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Test Indicates Fractures Above Aroldis Chapman's Left Eye and His Nose




Aroldis Chapman was taken to Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City, where tests indicated fractures above his left eye and nose. He has been transferred to Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, where he will undergo further testing. He will be kept overnight for observation.

He was struck above the left eye by a line drive off the bat of Salvador Perez in the sixth inning of a game between the Cincinnati Reds and the Kansas City Royals in Surprise, Arizona.

The game was called at that point with the Reds trailing 6-3.



No comments:

Post a Comment