About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Temple Takes The Lead Over Cincinnati






Zaire Williams scored from the one-yard line with 2:08 left in the first quarter but Nick Visco's attempt for his second extra point in two minutes hit the right upright.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The Owls capitalized on a UC fumble, taking over at the Cincinnati 24.

Cincinnati starts its third possession on its own 20 with 2:03 left in the first quarter.

Temple 13 Cincinnati 7

No comments:

Post a Comment