About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Connecticut Finds The Endzone






Fullback Max DeLorenzo ran into the Bearcat endzone from 12 yards out capping a 73-yard drive on the fifth play with 7:04 left in the third quarter.

Tim Boyle's 27-yard pass to Geremy Davis set up the run.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
This is T.J. Weist's second week as interim coach.   Weist is the interim head coach, the offensive coordinator and oh by the way the receivers coach.

Cincinnati 34 UConn 10


No comments:

Post a Comment