About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Brendon Kay Converts After Turnover






Brendon Kay ran the football into the endzone with 7:10 remaining in the first half.  Tony Miliano made the extra point.

Kay pinned the Owls on the one-yard line with a 58-yard pooch kick that rolled dead.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
P.J Walker's pass to a wide open receiver was under thrown, allowing Middletown High's Zach Edwards to intercept and return the ball to the Temple 12.

Kay ran the final four yards on the third play of the short drive.

Cincinnati 21 Temple 13

No comments:

Post a Comment