About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Ryan Ludwick At Least A Week Away






The Reds are hoping to have Ryan Ludwick back soon.

The slugging leftfielder is 15 at-bars into a rehab assignment. A notoriously slow starter, Ludwick has two hits in those at-bats while playing for Dayton and Louisville.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

“Ludwick is feeling good, although he is playing so-so," Dusty Baker said. "I’m look at both (his health and his numbers). No. 1 is how he is feeling, but you look at his timing because when he comes back you don’t want him scuffling. We have enough guys scuffling. We want him to be an enhancer rather than a guy playing catch-up. We want him as close to ready as possible.”

The Reds are encouraged by reliever Jonathan Broxton's progress as well.  He is getting his arm in shape at Louisville.




Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120




No comments:

Post a Comment