About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Johnny Cueto Begins To Throw - Tony Cingrani Sees A Doctor






The win-one-lose-one Reds are hoping to break even.

The reference is to starting pitchers, not the pennant race itself.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
Johnny Cueto reported that he is no longer feeling pain when he runs or does non-baseball activities.

"I talked to Paul (Lessard) today. I told him I didn't feel anything when I exercised he told me I could throw," Cueto said.  "I feel really well, today. I feel way better than I did the last two times. I think I can help the team."

 Bryan Price mentioned that there would be a point in time that Cueto could not build his arm strength enough to start games.

 "I don't know," Cueto said about moving to the bullpen.

 Tony Cingrani is still scheduled to make his next start on Sunday. He went to the doctor to have his lower back checked out. Cingrani left the game in the fourth inning on Tuesday with a strained lower back.

 "We have to hear what the doctor said," Dusty Baker said. "We don't have a lot of options."

Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120



No comments:

Post a Comment