About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Colerain and Park Vista Trade Touchdowns




http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
DeTuan Smith Moore scored on a 1-yard run.
Zack Gehner's third extra-poin was good.

But Emmanuel Smith returned the kickoff 93-yards to put the Cobras on the scoreboard.  Gabe MOntes converted from placement to make the score

Colerain 21
Park Vista 7

No comments:

Post a Comment