About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Cueto Is In Dominican






Johnny Cueto is following the Reds' prescribed rehab program in the Dominican Republic.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

His wife is pregnant.  He is supposed to be in Cincinnati tomorrow.

"He is following the program," Dusty Baker said.  "He's gotten more and more mature.  He has worked hard and we trust him more.  We don't have to check on him."

There is no timetable for his return but the team is going to make sure that its ace is close to 100 percent before he returns to the starting rotation.




Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120



No comments:

Post a Comment