About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Johnny Cueto Goes On The DL For The Third Time






The Reds placed Johnny Cueto on the disabled list with a strained right latissimus. It is the third time this season the Reds' right-hander will lose time with injuries in the same general area.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/

The Reds recalled Logan Ondrusek from Louisville.

Cueto left the game against the Texas Rangers Friday night in the second inning.  Tony Cingrani replaced Cueto in the game and will most likely stay in Cueto's spot in the starting rotation.




Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120








No comments:

Post a Comment