About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Chris Heisey Is On A Rehab Assignment In Louisville






Chris Heisey is on his third rehab assignment with the Louisville Bats in Durham.

http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/




Heisey strained his right hamstring April 27 in Washington and was placed on the 15-day disabled list the next day.

Tonight the Reds are playing its 46th game without Heisey.

This is the outfielder's third attempt at getting back into playing shape after suffering setbacks.

Heisey is 2-for-4 and scored a run for the Bats, batting second in the batting order behind Billy Hamilton.



Professionally edited by ML Schirmer
for proof reading services call
513-240-3120



No comments:

Post a Comment