About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ryan Hanigan Disabled Miller Brought Up From Louisville







http://www.wiedemannbeer.com/
The Reds placed Ryan Hanigan on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left oblique.


Hanigan, who is also dealing with a bruised left thumb, strained his oblique reaching for a high fastball thrown by Aroldis Chapman on Friday.

The Reds transferred RHP Nick Masset from the 15-day to the 60-day disabled list to clear a spot on the 40-man roster for catcher Corky Miller.

Miller's contract was selected from Triple-A Louisville.  He will share the catching duties with Devin Mesoraco.




No comments:

Post a Comment