About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Reds Take on Arizona in the Snake Pit






The Reds will play its final exhibition games at Chase Field the ancestral home of the Diamondbacks.

It will be a full squad tonight facing Patrick Corbin. Tomorrow there will be split tomorrow with half coming to Chase Field (mostly regulars).  The other half mostly minor leaguers will play the Indians in Goodyear Ballpark.

The Red s' lineup tonight:

Shin-Soo Choo CF
Jason Donald 2B
Joey Votto 1B
Ryan Ludwick LF
Jay Bruce RF
Todd Frazier 3B
Zack Cozart SS
Devin Mesoraco C
Bronson Arroyo P

Sam LeCure, Aroldis Chapman, Sean Marshall, Alfredo Simon and J.J. Hoover will follow Arroyo to the mound.

Brandon Phillips was scratched due to illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment