About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Colerain Grad Win Honors For Xavier

Ashley Wanninger was named to the All-Tournament Team for the Holiday Inn Cavalier Classic played at the University of Virginia last weekend.

Wanninger out of Colerain High School, scored 14 points, including four 3-point baskets in the loss to the host Cavaliers.

The junior also scored 10 points in a win over Northern Illinois.

Wanninger started all 13 games for the Musketeers, averaging 9.5 per game.

No comments:

Post a Comment