About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Butch Jones Goes to His Bullpen to Put Up Two Touchdowns.

Munchie Legaux started for Cincinnati against Syracuse.  Jordan Luallen and Bredon Kay also played at the quarterback position for Cincinnati.

Cincinnati and Syracuse traded 75-yard drives.  Munchie Legaux led the Bearcats on the first one.  He apparently scored on a three yard run but a reviewed play revealed that he fumbled on the six-INCH line.  George Winn ran it in for the Bearcats.

Jerome Smith's one-yard run capped Syracuse's 75-yard march to a score.

Kay answered after UC recovered a fumble on the Orangemen's 15.  He found Travis Kelce on a 13-yard pass to put Cincinnati ahead 28-24 after three quarters.





No comments:

Post a Comment