About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ryan Ludwick Feeling Better

If the Reds had not clinched the Central Division title, Ryan Ludwick would have played Wednesday.

"I felt pretty dang good today.  I hope tomorrow I feel a little bit better.  I am right around the corner," Ludwick said.

Ludwick hit on the field, ran and did karioke (not the singing although he was asked what song but the leg in front, leg behind lateral exercise).



"I could have played today but I still feel a little bit in there and I don't think it's smart with the situation we're into to push it. I hit pretty well, I ran, I side shuffled. I did it all today," Ludwick said.

Notes:

Joey Votto has gotten a hit in 11 of his last 12 games (.368).  He has been on base in 40 of 77 plate appearances since returning to the lineup September 5 and reached base in all of the games since then.  He has 20 walks since September 5 which is the most in the Major Leagues in that time.  He has six doubles since then......Ryan Hanigan is hitting .314 in his last 30 appearances....Zack Cozart is 5-for-10 in his last three games.....
















No comments:

Post a Comment