About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Dusty Baker Still In Chicago Hospital

Acting Reds' manager Chris Speier told the media earlier this afternoon that Dusty Baker will not make it to Great American Ball Park today and will miss his fourth straight game.

The Reds' are playing the Los Angeles Dodgers with one eye on the scoreboard.  A Chicago Cub win over the St. Louis Cardinals will clinch the NL Central for the Reds before the outcome of its own game with the Dodgers is complete.









No comments:

Post a Comment