About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dusty Baker Hospitalized Reds Cut Magic Number

Dusty Baker was ordered to rest after being examined by the Chicago Cubs team doctors.

Baker, whose team defeated the Chicago Cubs in 11 innings by a 6-5 score, was having trouble breathing.  He will not manage the Reds in the final game of the series in Chicago.  Bench Coach Chris Speier will handle the team.

Baker has a history of irregular heartbeats.  He will remain in the hospital overnight and more tests will be run on Thursday.





cr

No comments:

Post a Comment