About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Joey Votto's Rehab Will Continue At Home (Video)

The Reds' firstbaseman will not make the trip to Philadelphia.  He is still experiencing pain in his injured knee.

No time table has been set.  He met privately with Dusty Baker this morning.  Neither Baker, nor Votto, have a date in mind for his return.

"I'm always hopeful," Baker said.









No comments:

Post a Comment