About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yonder Alonso Visits Goodyear Today Grandal is the DH

The Reds got a glimpse of what Mat Latos can do yesterday.  Today they get a glimpse of what they gave up to get him.

Yonder Alonso will make the 15 minute trip from Peoria, AZ to the Reds camp as part of a San Diego's travel squad today.  The early lineup had him playing firstbase.

He and Joey Votto will be going head-to-head.

Yasmani Grandal is the designated hitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment