About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Ryan Madson Heading Back to Cincinnati To See Doctors

Ryan Madson has not thrown a pitch for the Reds.  He is heading back to Cincinnati to be examined by a doctor.  He was not forthcoming when asked about his sore right elbow recently.

He has insisted that he has had this pain in his elbow before and that it was nothing new.

"We won't know anything until tomorrow.  he's going back to see the doctor," Dusty Baker said.

If Madson can't go?

"I don't know," Baker said . "We have to see this first."

No comments:

Post a Comment