About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bad News About Colerain's Dan Osterbrock

Colerain's Dan Osterbrock was released by the Minnesota Twins last Tuesday. His left shoulder surgery did not help.

He is going to coach and have the shoulder checked to see what is wrong.

I for one wish him the best. While it is tough to have your dreams sidetracked, there is a whole lot of life left for a nice young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment