About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Albert Pujols Is Not Here but Hal Morris Is

The Reds are playing a game against the LA Angels of Anaheim split-squad.  The only names of note are Chris Iannetta, who came to them via the Colorado Rockies and Bobby Abreu, who is known more as a former Yankee even though he had very good seasons in Philadelphia.

Many fans here in Goodyear are probably disappointed that Pujols is not here but Hal Morris is.  Morris, who was a member of the 1990 Cincinnati World Championship team.  Morris is now the Angels director of pro scouting.

No comments:

Post a Comment