About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Reds Line Up For Physicals

The hallway at the Reds complex in Goodyear is crowded with players waiting for physicals.  This is the deadline for reporting to camp.  They will take physicals today and workout as a full squad starting on Saturday.

The pitchers and catchers have been working out since Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment