About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

University of Cincinnati Wins The Liberty Bowl 31-24

Isaiah Pead russhed for 149 yards and the clinching touchdown as UC won its 10th game of the season over Vanderbilt of the SEC.  It was the fourth time in five seasons that the Bearcats have won 10 games in a season, ending with a record of 10-3.

Zach Callaros the senior quarterback, came all the way back from breaking his ankle just seven weeks ago.  He didn't have the best game statistically but led his team to the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment