About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Jerome Simpson Leaps Into the Endzone

Jerome Simpson leaped the Arizona defender at the four-yard line and stuck the landing.  The acrobatic catch and run give the Bengals a whopping 17-0 lead.

Simpson caught the 19-yard pass from Dalton around the 12-yard line and raced to the corner.  Linebacker Daryl Washington, 6'2" and 230 lbs cut him off.  Simpson leaped over Washington flipped completely and landed on his feet.

Cincinnati Enquirer writer, Joe Reedy, put up a gymnastic style score card and gave him a '9' because he stuck the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment