About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Zach Collaros Hurt On WVA Scoring Play

Zach Collaros fumbled into the end zone Julian Miller recovered it for the score.

Collaros left the field on a cart before the Mountaineers kicked the extra point to increase its lead to 17-7.

Backup Munchie Legaux took over.  He had only thrown eight passes in the Bearcats first six games.  His second pass of the day was intercepted by Keith Tandy, giving the Mountaineers the ball on its own 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment