About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cueto Leaves Game Early Against Cubs

Johnny Cueto left with two outs in the top of the fourth with some type of injury.

Manager Dusty Baker removed Cueto, who was leading 5-0 at the time.  Cueto missed the start of the season with tightness in his forearm.  Trainer Steve Bauman made a trip to the mound after Carlos Pena lined out.  Cueto remained in the game and got Alfonso Soriano to pop out but Bake accompanied by Bauman made a second trip.  This time Cueto returned with the manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment