About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Reds and Yankees Rained Out

Rain Postpones Reds - Yankees
Rain and the threat of rain forced the Reds to postponed the game against the New York Yankees on Tuesday night.

Johnny Cueto was supposed to face Yankee rookie, Brian Gordon.

That matchup will take place on Wednesday night after the regularly scheduled 12:35 contest.  Mike Leake will take the mound for the Reds.  Freddie Garcia will pitch for New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment