About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Four Reds Prospects Will Play in the Triple A All-Star Game

The Louisville Bats will live up to the name by sending four heavy hitters to the All-Star Game between the International League and the Pacific Coast League on July 13.

Jeremy Hermida, Yonder Alonso, Zack Cozart and Devin Meseraco will play in the classic.

Hermida is tied for first in the IL with a .344 batting average.  Alonso is fouth with a .299 average. Cozart is hitting .321 and is third in the league with 26 doubles.  Mesoraco is hitting .315 with eight home runs and 46 RBI.  He leads the league with 28 doubles.


No comments:

Post a Comment