About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Colerain Ace Ryan Atkinson Commits to the University of Cincinnati

Ryan Atkinson Colerain
Colerain righthander, Ryan Atkinson, committed to play baseball for the University of Cincinnati.

Atkinson had a hairline fracture on his right wrist but would have pitched had his Colerain team advanced in the Ohio High School tournament.

Atkinson has gotten looks from several major league teams.   He is also eligible for the major league draft on June 6,

Baseball Voices

No comments:

Post a Comment