About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer. I've covered the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals and others since 1992. I have a background in sales as well. I've sold consumer electronics, advertising and consumer package goods for companies ranging from the now defunct Circuit City to Procter&Gamble. I have worked as a stats operator for Xavier University, the University of Cincinnati, the College of Mount St. Joe and Colerain High School.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

No Throwing for You Johnny Cueto

Johnny Cueto left the game against the Texas Rangers after two innings on Friday.  He was scheduled to pitch four innings but tightness in his right forearm caused his removal early.

Cueto was examined by Reds team physician, Dr. Timothy Kremchek this morning.  He has tightness in his right forearm and biceps.  He will not throw for two days and will be reexamined on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment